Below you see the last five blog entries. Click on the Title (it’s in blue) to read the entire entry on my blog site. I began blogging in July of 2011, so if you are locked away in a hotel in the Rockies for the winter, and you have an internet connection, now you have plenty to read. <smile> Enjoy!!
- Losing TimeDaylight Savings time is hard on the body, especially in the spring. I spent much of the weekend indulging my own body clock. That was great, but since I’m more of a night owl, it made the spring forward adjustment even more difficult. I am doing better than I expected under the circumstances. I attribute […]
- Snow DayWe’re under a winter storm warning today. The prediction is for rain Sunday night, turning to ice and followed by up to another 6″ of snow in the afternoon. As I watched the Oscars, the screen was a constantly updating running list of all of the school closings in the state. It is not […]
- Resistance and GratitudeThis is me still not feeling much like writing. At least this week I’ve been doing the part where I write my blog in my head. That’s an improvement, and better is better. I watch everyone I know sink into the cabin fever, long winter blues at this time of year. The longer brighter days […]
- Shut DownHave you missed me? I’ve noticed that when I’m dealing with big events in my life I stop writing. My journals all have gapping holes during the times when I would be most interested in going back and reading about what I was thinking in the moment. I’ve blank spaces from when Orion was a […]
- Missing Miss MinnieI’ve spent the past two weeks babysitting my grandpuppy Minnie. She’s actually 4 years old now and much easier to have around. I was sick one of those weeks and she was warm and comforting. She’s not nearly as hyper or demanding, although she still knows Grandma is a sucker when it comes to treats. […]