Below you see the last five blog entries. Click on the Title (it’s in blue) to read the entire entry on my blog site. I began blogging in July of 2011, so if you are locked away in a hotel in the Rockies for the winter, and you have an internet connection, now you have plenty to read. <smile> Enjoy!!
- BusyEverywhere Orion and I went this week it was busy. Maybe it was my timing, but busier than what I usually find all the same. I took Orion to get his haircut and we waited a good 1/2 hour on a walk in appointment. Now, I could have “checked in on-line”. I could have […]
- Happy Blog-versary to me!I got a notice from Word Press congratulating me on my blogging anniversary. Go figure. I can’t imagine going into this with any hope of writing for 7 years, this is my 338th post. Funny how time flies when you’re having fun. . To celebrate, I had coffee and scones with a friend rather than […]
- Step by StepI’m tired. I’ve been writing this blog in my head all week. I just can’t seem to find a theme I can stick with for more than a paragraph or two. Or, if I’m honest with myself, a sentence or two. Regular readers will know a friend of mine passed away and her memorial service […]
- TransitionsThe only thing that is certain is that things will change. When I was up at my parents (see last week’s blog) one of the things I did was help my Mother send sympathy cards. Her brother’s father-in-law passed, not unexpectedly. Thing is my parents actually had a relationship with the in-laws and my Mom […]
- Summer HolidaysWe spent all of the 4th of July week (and both weekends) up at my folks house. It was quite the event. Small resort towns around the Brainerd Area do big celebrations. We didn’t watch any fireworks, but we could hear them. Every evening! Because we came up, Dad got to get several things checked […]