Below you see the last five blog entries. Click on the Title (it’s in blue) to read the entire entry on my blog site. I began blogging in July of 2011, so if you are locked away in a hotel in the Rockies for the winter, and you have an internet connection, now you have plenty to read. <smile> Enjoy!!
- Missing Miss MinnieI’ve spent the past two weeks babysitting my grandpuppy Minnie. She’s actually 4 years old now and much easier to have around. I was sick one of those weeks and she was warm and comforting. She’s not nearly as hyper or demanding, although she still knows Grandma is a sucker when it comes to treats. […]
- MLK DaySo on Martin Luther King Day I decided to use my platform to expand another voice. My friend Crystal Blanton is a Social Worker, an activist, and a talented writer. Reprinted with her permission: Losing the Illusion: The Reality of Racism Today Jun 17, 2017 Many of us are angry right now. I am […]
- InspirationI’m back to a daily practice of writing, which is good. I have noticed, however, that it’s pretty difficult to come up with anything to write about without some inspiration. I packed up Orion and headed off to the Minneapolis Institute of Art. We were joined by Karina and two of her friends. We didn’t […]
- Merry Christmas!To all of you who celebrate, have a very Merry Christmas!
- Happy Birthday Mom!I got to spend the weekend up at my folks helping to make a happy birthday celebration happen for my Mom. Fragile is not I word I would ever have thought to apply to my mother. She’s the strong one, who will do whatever is necessary no matter where she is at. She bounces […]