Below you see the last five blog entries. Click on the Title (it’s in blue) to read the entire entry on my blog site. I began blogging in July of 2011, so if you are locked away in a hotel in the Rockies for the winter, and you have an internet connection, now you have plenty to read. <smile> Enjoy!!
- TransitionsThe only thing that is certain is that things will change. When I was up at my parents (see last week’s blog) one of the things I did was help my Mother send sympathy cards. Her brother’s father-in-law passed, not unexpectedly. Thing is my parents actually had a relationship with the in-laws and my Mom […]
- Summer HolidaysWe spent all of the 4th of July week (and both weekends) up at my folks house. It was quite the event. Small resort towns around the Brainerd Area do big celebrations. We didn’t watch any fireworks, but we could hear them. Every evening! Because we came up, Dad got to get several things checked […]
- ExerciseExercise is a “bad” word in my book. I won’t say it’s a “trigger”. I don’t have a dramatic response to it. But there is definitely a knee-jerk temper-tantrum, “NO!” that happens deep in my soul. I certainly have the trauma. Years and years of everything from embarrassment, failure, and humiliation in PE classes take […]
- Social MediaI’ve been neglecting my blog. There are a multitude of reasons for this, and even more excuses. It’s summer, no one reads blogs in the summer. I’ve been spending a lot of time up at my parent’s and they don’t have the internet. I keep forgetting to take pictures. The truth is that social media […]
- Memorial DaySo many wars, so many lives. Some were fought over an ideology, and won, and yet we still contest that ideology. Some were fought over resources, because a desperate enough people will do anything to try and survive. Most were fought because someone was afraid of losing something, and many who fought lost everything. I […]