Below you see the last five blog entries. Click on the Title (it’s in blue) to read the entire entry on my blog site. I began blogging in July of 2011, so if you are locked away in a hotel in the Rockies for the winter, and you have an internet connection, now you have plenty to read. <smile> Enjoy!!
- AutumnI love this time of year. I like the cooler weather. I like wearing sweaters. I like the light and the colors in the leaves. Fall harvest has me making soups and baking. I struggle at this time of year. I have serious mold and dust allergies that always gets worse until we have a […]
- Rites of PassageThis weekend I had the honor and privilege to officiate a wedding. The best part was that the bride was one of the girls my daughter grew up with. It is a joy to see them “all grown up” and functioning in the world as strong, competent women. We were lucky to live in a […]
- BalanceI’ve said many times that this notion we have of balance is active and not a point of stasis. But sometimes balance is easy, once you get the hang of it, like riding a bike. Other times it’s like crossing a rope bridge on a windy day with a big pack. This season my experience […]
- Kitchen UpdateIt’s been years (well, a year and a half anyway) since my kitchen cupboards started falling off the walls. I’ve looked at bank loans, city loans, housing support, county programs, Habitat for Humanity and in the end gotten nowhere. My regular readers might have an inkling of how much time I spend in the kitchen. […]
- Standing in the WindWe, as a nation, are being buffeted about by hurricanes and firestorms, floods and droughts, protests and political manipulations. It’s a scary world out there. Today, September 11, is the anniversary of the fall of the Twin Towers in NYC. For many Americans, it was the day we learned what it was to be afraid. […]